Baby. We got this. Every week, The Bump, the award-winning site that helps you navigate and celebrate the joys of parenthood, provides real-time parenting advice through a feed of content personalized to the week of your pregnancy or your newborn’s development, including videos, calendar to-do items, a community of moms, your own belly photos and supportive articles created by our own expert editors. Now, when you ask, “Is this normal?" and "Is this safe?”, you’ll have the answers right in your hand.The Bump app features:
● NEW! Real Answers: Definitive answers for your questions about trying to conceive, pregnancy and parenting from voices that matter: The Bump Editors, Experts, and parents like you. Questions can be endless in pregnancy and parenting - so start asking & browsing to get Real Answers.
● NEW! Now track your pregnancy and children all from the same app.
● Clean, intuitive design that focuses on keeping everything simple.
● Stream of expert articles, videos, Q&As, community posts and tools timed to the exact week of your pregnancy.
● Community forums that support over 15 MILLION moms and moms-to-be.
● Week-by-week checklist so you won’t forget a thing. And everything you check off on the app syncs with The Bump website.
● Take belly and baby photos, see them unfold in a slideshow and share with friends & family.
● At least 1 in every 5 pregnancies results in a miscarriage. If it does occur, The Bump wants to do everything we can to support you during your recovery. First, The Bump is making it simple to change your status and remove yourself from all marketing in just a couple of taps. Second, we’re sensitive to what information you may want to receive when you come back to the app, so we put the power in your hands to decide the experience upon your return. We’re rooting for everyone who wants to become a mom, and much more is to come.
In the end, this is your app. Please submit your suggestions using our feedback tool from the “More” navigation, and tell us how we can make it better for you. We read (and frequently reply to) every suggestion, and each feature in this release is the direct result of someone just like you sharing her ideas for what would make the perfect pregnancy and parenting app. Make your voice heard!